About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mom of two children just shy of 18 months apart, I am a Christian, I love coffee, chocolate, crafting and sewing, and I am addicted to Pinterest!

Friday, April 22, 2011

Mirror mirror.

Children really are like little mirrors, they mimic what their parents do and how they act so well. Too well sometimes. While I was pregnant and just walking around made me huff and puff, bending over would send forth sounds I didn't know I could make. Of course, Noah began to grunt every time he bent over to pick something up. It was like watching a mini boy version of me.

Just the other day Noah was pleading for one of the spatulas (not sure why he finds them so fun, but he does). When I gave it to him he began to wave it around in a fury, running around whacking random objects, accompanied by little bursts of frustration noises. I was laughing hysterically wondering what in the world he was doing until I realized that must be exactly what I look like to him when I am on the attack against the house flies!

I'm hoping I can change my ways in time so he doesn't start mimicking how I act when the computer is running slow:).

2 comments:

  1. So cute. That little boy is very observant. This is such a cute post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had to tell you I found your blog from a post on the bump and I LOVE your siggy photos of your children!! :) Adorable!

    ReplyDelete