About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mom of two children just shy of 18 months apart, I am a Christian, I love coffee, chocolate, crafting and sewing, and I am addicted to Pinterest!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Here goes nothing

So, here's my very first entry in my very first blog.

Noah is sick for the second time within a month (oh joy), which means I've fallen greatly behind on the household duties. Laundry is piling up, floors are sticky and in need of moping, and I managed to ruin a beautiful pot of homemade chicken soup, however pot of soup #2 was a success. I made it especially for my sick little guy since onion, garlic, and ginger are good for the immune system hoping I could sneak in some broth with his bites of noodles. Of course when I went to feed him some he dramatically whips his head away and "Ppppththtbb" at it, I wouldn't expect anything else from this goofy finicky little eater. I did manage to coax him into eating some noddles after he was done playing with them. This was all done while nursing little Gracie. She's such a trouper and just goes with the flow, being bumped and jostled around while nursing, I'm so glad she's pretty easy going. After dinner it was bath time, then a breathing treatment for Noah (again while nursing Grace), then bed time. After I rocked and put Noah down for bed I got to snuggle and play with Grace for about 30 minutes until she started getting tired. She is smiling and cooing so much now I won't be surprised if she starts giggling soon. I wouldn't be doing all this by myself, but Tuesdays and Thursdays Aaron is at school in the evenings. My days are really crazy, but I can't complain much since they are both such good sleepers. Both kids in bed asleep by 8:30 and will probably sleep at least 8-12 hours straight. At least I'm doing one thing right!

Well there it is, my first blog entry, I hope I did alright!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogger world Ash! You are a super mom. I'm jealous of how much Grace sleeps, I hope Adalyn gets there soon!

    Lots of Love!
    Amber

    ReplyDelete