About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mom of two children just shy of 18 months apart, I am a Christian, I love coffee, chocolate, crafting and sewing, and I am addicted to Pinterest!

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Grown woman playing on a playground? Yeah, that was me.

There is a brand new playground in the neighborhood close to us, and today we decided it was time to check it out. I was looking forward to sitting on a bench holding Grace and sipping my Starbucks half caf while watching Noah run around and play. That did not happen. Not because there weren't any benches, but because it was pretty much the coolest playground ever. I ended up handing Grace off to Aaron, putting down my coffee, and playing right along side Noah like I was 10 again. I seriously looked like a crazy lady so I'm really glad we were the only ones there.










This slide is only about a foot and a half wide at the most and as you can see there really isn't any edge to keep you from falling off. It was awesome.












 My absolute favorite thing was this contraption that had a small platform to stand on and with the slightest movement would spin around until you felt like your lips were about to fly off of your face. Aaron did not do so well on this.





Of course Noah had a blast too, and as an added bonus there were a couple of bulldozers driving around that he couldn't take is eyes off of.



He loved the slides. Sliding down them, trying to crawl back up, climbing the stares to the top of the slides, pretty much everything about them. 







 

Of course Gracie had to get in on the action too.



It was a very successful and fun family outing, one we will definitely be making a habit of! (Not because I can't wait to get back on the spinny contraption or anything)

No comments:

Post a Comment